Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Genetics News

As I'm sure you recall from my previous post (http://cradysboy.blogspot.com/2011/08/genetics.html), we are getting genetic tests done to determine if we are high risk or low risk of having another child with a genetic abnormality.  We were told we'd get the big run-around from the insurance company, that it would take several appeals, and that it generally was going to be a huge pain-in-the butt.  However, we have been approved!  The first time!  So, before the end of this year (really in the next couple of weeks or so), we are going to go in for blood work and have it sent off to the lab.  We'll know soon after what the results are.  I have to admit, I'm a little nervous.  If we are at risk, there are going to be some serious discussions happening.  And we would immediately go into money saving mode; adoption and in vitro are expensive!

In other news, Cooper has proved to me that he CAN roll over from his back to his front.  He did it a couple of times when his diaper rash was at its worst.  Now I just have to try and figure out how to get him to do it more often.  Suggestions?  Also, I think his rash is slowly getting better.  If nothing else, it is definitely not hurting him as much.


He wouldn't look at me and laugh.  He would only do one or the other.  So here's the best I could get.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Can you put stuff he might want just out of his reach? I dont really remember. Also Im sure you have tried lying on the floor next to him but out of his reach.