Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 28, 2011

GI

This weekend, Brad was on nights and there was a party to celebrate Madeline and Greg's wedding in Clarksdale, so I went to Clarksdale (sorry Brad).  The party was really fun, and I had a very relaxing weekend.

Today, instead of driving home, I drove to Children's for Cooper's GI appointment.  The appointment was for 2:15.  I got there about 1:40.  We saw the doctor at 3:45.  Ugh.  But, basically the doctor seems to think it really is a milk allergy, since everything is going so well on the new formula.  He wants us to just keep doing what we're doing.  Great.  The GI clinic is in the same building as the pharmacy, so while we were waiting around, I refilled one of Cooper's prescriptions.  It is also in the same building as the surgery clinic, so I ran by there to tell them that Cooper's g-button is looking funky.  They took a look at it and want us to use a steroid cream 4 times a day for 2 weeks.  Hopefully, this will get rid of the extra tissue that is growing around there.  If not, they have to burn it off with silver nitrate.  Pray that won't happen.

No comments: