Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treating

Last year, Cooper was only 2 months old- way too early for trick-or-treating.  This year though, we went and I think he had a pretty good time.  We went over to our friends, Robin and Eric's house.  They have 2 precious little girls.  The seven of us, plus their neighbors went trick-or-treating in their neighborhood.

Eric got this shark in Eureka Springs.  It "swims" through the air.  He got it to scare his kids.  I think Cooper was a little freaked out by it.  The shark scared the shark.




I took these so everyone can see his new haircut!!  Doesn't he look older!?



The men.  I think Eric was excited about trick-or-treating with some guys.  You'll see why if you keep reading.


I'm a happy shark!!


The girls.  Lindsey, Haven, and Aelyn.


Ready to get some candy!



Eric going door to door with Coops.  He told everyone that Cooper was Harry Potter dressed as a shark.  Hilarious!


Robin as Dodo the Clown.   Eric hated that outfit.


Haven, Eric, and Cooper


The candy bucket is filling up!



Yep.


The clown and the shark.



Cooper's stash!

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

I love his costume!! I love the happy shark picture more though! :)