Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good things

Two good things from today:

1.  Cooper rolled over!!  He had a big poop about 4 this morning.  We changed him (yes, we!) and put him back to bed ON HIS STOMACH.  When we went to get him this morning, he was on his back!!  I don't know how, but YAY!!


Here's a cute picture of Cooper for your viewing pleasure!


2. I started a Bible study.  I heard that the Bible study, BLOOM, had a small group for moms with special needs kids.  I don't know anyone, here or anywhere really, that has a child like Cooper, so I jumped at the chance to meet other moms who understood what I was going through and dealing with.  I was hesitant at first, because I'm not very Bible-sudyy (I made up that word), but I went to day for the first time and had a really great time.  The other women were amazing and so nice.  It was a great morning.

3 comments:

Kara Paulk said...

I'm so glad for your good news! Are you doing a book in the Bible Study?

Christine Broussard said...

I have a friend that goes to Bloom, Bethany Allison. Not that she has a kid w/ special needs, but she's a sweetie!

Signy said...

I think that is great. You will be an inspiration to others, Crady, because you are amazing!