Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What is going on...

Cooper has been diagnosed with infantile spasms.  This is, by far, the worst thing that has happened to him.  His prognosis is terrible.  I honestly don't know what I'm going to do or how to handle this.  I told some friends yesterday that it would be better if he had cancer.  At least then, there is something to fight.  And an ending that involves a cure... or not.  This is all gray.  I can't go into specifics without crying again, but here is some info:

http://neuro.wustl.edu/patientcare/clinicalservices/pediatricepilepsycenter/patientfamilyphysician/infantilespasms.htm

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/infantilespasms/infantilespasms.htm

1 comment:

Katie said...

Crady, please know that you, Brad, and Cooper have love and prayers coming from Spring. I wish I could hug you right now. My heart aches for you. I cannot wrap my head around the pain that you've been dealt. I just have to believe that God's plan is perfect, and you are the perfect mom for Cooper. Love you.