Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  My day has been great so far.  Cooper and I snuggled in bed together while Brad made me mimosas, banana and chocolate chip pancakes, and bacon.  He brought it to me in bed, and I ate while I opened a couple of presents.  Cooper and Brad got me a necklace and my in-laws got me a gift card to Massage Envy!  Cooper has been in a great mood this morning.  I have the Toddler station on Pandora and we listened to music this morning while I was getting him dressed.  I don't know what he thought was so funny, but he was laughing a lot!  So cute!

Being a mother has had its ups and downs these last eight months, but I wouldn't change a thing.  My baby Cooper is so cute and fun, and I love him more every day!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy First Mother's day. Cute picture of Cooper in bed.