Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Things

Cooper has been up to some new tricks this week.  First, he "drew" a picture at school this week.  I know he actually did the dots, because he had marker on his hands and wrists.  Here it is:


Isn't it just so cute!?  It's already on my fridge, obviously.

The other thing that is new this week is that Cooper is sleeping with a pillow!  As you can see, he sleeps with a plethora of stuffed animals.  I figured he was probably ready for a pillow too.  Honestly, this is how he sleeps at night.  I especially like the moose spread eagle around his face; keeping it classy, Coops:



2 comments:

Katie said...

I love when kids sleep with lots of stuffed animals. Reminds me of Anna. :)

Kara Givens Paulk said...

Love it! Come see us soon!