Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Back in School

Cooper went back to school today.  Thank goodness it's a short week; I miss my little man!  My logical mind knows that this is good for Cooper and what he needs.  My emotional mind just needs to listen to that side of things a little more.  I think it was harder to take him this time than it was in April.  He just has such a big personality now!  He thinks things are funny (like when his alligator lovie "attacks" his face and neck), he gets mad at things, he reaches for toys and things that he likes, etc.  We read books together, do tummy time, bounce a lot, eat food, and just generally have been enjoying each other's company more and more every day.  And now he's back at school.  Ugh.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Are y'all coming to Texas to visit Brad's parents in the forseeable future? Is that how you spell forseeable?