Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2103 Review

2013 was a big year.  Cooper was only in the hospital...twice.  That's right!  Once back in February for the flu and not again until November for croup/pneumonia.  He did have a double surgery (hands and eyes) in June, but wasn't hospitalized.  It has been amazing to watch his progress this year.  When he is healthy, he does so well.  He has been a little restless this last week; I'm pretty sure he is just ready to go back to school!  I think he's now bored of being at home.

Also this year, we added Semmes to our family.  Man, I truly can't remember what life was like before him.  He's such a blessing.  He loves Cooper so much (I just wish Cooper felt the same way).  In some ways, the past nine months have flown by, but in others, I feel like Semmes has been around a lot longer than nine months.  I guess having babies is like that...

Brad had a HUGE year.  He finished his residency, he started his Pediatric ER Fellowship, and he passed the Boards and became a Board Certified Pediatrician.  What a whirlwind!

I'm still tutoring at Huntington Learning Center.  Plus, I have a job writing articles about the South for a website that goes live later in the year. Ideas for articles are always welcome.

All-in-all, it was an exciting year.  I'm ready to see what 2014 has in store for us!

No comments: