Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

10 months

Semmes is ten months old!  Hard to believe, but at the same time, I can't remember what life was like before him.  I guess life/memory is funny that way.

He's still not walking, but he gets closer every day. He's pretty brave while transferring from one thing to another while cruising; he's just not interested in standing on his own.  He'll get there.

He is into EVERYTHING.  The other day, he broke out of our living room.  I found him standing over the toilet in the bathroom, soaking wet, holding an empty toothpaste box that he had pulled out of the trash and thrown in the toilet.  Yay for boys.

He also has no separation anxiety to speak of.  We go to story time every week.  He's the kid that just wanders off by himself.  He could care less if I'm there or not.  When I find him though, he smiles so big at me.  But seriously, no fear.  Also, he's finally gotten to the point at Mother's Day Out that when I put him down there, he immediately starts playing.  There's no crying, not even a whimper anymore.  I mean, I know that's good, but I'm a little sad that he is no longer sad to be without me all day.

Finally, he is funny.  And he loves to laugh.  If someone else is laughing, even laughing silently, he will laugh with them.  And he is ridiculously ticklish.  It's the cutest thing ever.

Pictures!!


He's a little ham.




He's become a great eater.  He nurses four times a day and eats three meals of solid food plus snacks.




His ten month shoot:









No comments: