Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas pictures!!

I was going to wait until next week to put these up.  The boys are taking their Santa pictures Saturday and I figured I could include those and do one big pre-Christmas post, but I just can't wait anymore.  I show these to anyone who will look at them.  They are amazing.  Diane, Cooper's physical therapist and someone who is now a true friend, took them.  If she decides she is done with the whole PT thing, she should definitely make photography her second career. Seriously Diane, you take the pictures and I'll stage them.  We'll have a thriving business in no time!  Ha!  So, without further ado:
























1 comment:

MELANIE said...

These pictures are so great and your kids look SO adorable!!!