Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 21, 2014

A quick, sweet story

Yesterday was the first day of Spring, officially.  Thank goodness; I am over this winter.  It was a gorgeous day.  So after the boys got home from school, we went next door and sat outside in the sun with our neighbors.  About 5 o'clock, the sun was starting to go behind the house and it was cooling down.  Cooper got a little upset, so I picked him up and was hugging on him.  Semmes toddled over and started patting Cooper on the back.  Then he laid his head on Cooper's back, like he was hugging him so he'd feel better.  So I reached over and gathered Semmes to me as well, and we had a little group hug.  It was just such a sweet moment.  I love my boys...and my neighbors who treat my boys like they're their own grandchildren.

Cooper laughing:

My little, big man:

No comments: