Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Daffodils

Saturday was such a nice day.  So we took Cooper up to Wye Mountain after Brad got off of work to see the daffodils.  The United Methodist Church in Wye plants a huge field of daffodils behind the church every year.  It's free to go up there; they just ask for a donation to the church.  Cooper was not too sure of the whole experience.  I think he's definitely an inside child.

This was when we first got there.  He started out ok, then had a brief meltdown.  So I took some pictures of the field while Brad was calming him down.





Finally, he just had to come hang out with mommy.  I sang to him and rocked him a little until he had fully recovered from his freak out.



Me singing to him:




Then, when he seemed ok, I stood him up next to me.  Lately, he thinks that being gently shaken from side to side is hilarious.  So once he had calmed down, I tried that and it worked!  He started laughing out loud.




Cracking up.





However, that was a little short lived and he REFUSED to smile or be happy when it was picture time with daddy.


Seriously, this was the best I could get.






And then one of the three of us.  May be one of the very last (or the very last) of us as a family of three.


1 comment:

Katie said...

I love those pictures of you and Cooper! Those are frame worthy. Sweetness. And you look awesome.