Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

The In-between

The baby girl, if I don't go into labor before then, will be born Tuesday (I have to be there at 3 AM; 3 AM!). I'm currently at that stage where I am so ready to not be pregnant. So, so ready. But she's currently extremely low maintenance. I'm a little terrified to have three kids. Three kids is a lot, especially when one has special needs, one is a "threenager," and one is a newborn that eats constantly and sleeps at weird times. I get that I can't have it both ways: I can't not be pregnant and not have a newborn. And really, only the first few months will be super hard. At least, that's what I keep telling myself...

In odd pregnancy news, my stomach has been measuring a few weeks behind ever since I started getting measured when I moved to Memphis. Plus, I haven't gained any weight in the last three weeks. So, Thursday I got an ultrasound to see if she was undersized or I didn't have enough fluid. If so, I might've had her that day. I was 38 weeks, 3 days and she was measuring exactly 38 weeks, 3 days. My stomach is closer to 35 week size. So basically, I have a normal-sized baby crammed into a small space. Based on the terrible heartburn I've been having, I get this.

Anyway, I guess the next time that I post, I will have three kids and we will be a family of five! If you're awake really early Tuesday morning, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: