Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

24 weeks

Well, I'm just over 24 weeks along.  And nothing has been done.  We're moving Cooper and baby 2 into the same room, but I haven't really thought about starting to paint or anything.  I know what I want to happen, it's just difficult making it actually happen.  Hopefully I can get some things done before Christmas.  Symptom-wise I'm doing pretty well.  No more morning sickness.  But I still have to get up to use the restroom several times during the night.  So I'm pretty tired most of the time.  I've gained an appropriate amount of weight so far- about 10-12 pounds.  That puts me slightly below where I'm supposed to be, but not too bad.  The baby is in the 58th percentile, so that's good.  I have weird cravings for pho, for which I blame Sheva 100%.  She wanted some back in November when it was cold for about a week and I've had it once a week at least since then.  I'd eat it every day if I could.



Cooper is doing really well.  He's been back at school since before Thanksgiving and he is just full of life and personality.  When he drops something he reaches down to get it.  He can pick things up by raking his hands over them.  He's sitting up like a champ.  He is the most ticklish child ever.  And he knows when it's coming and laughs in anticipation.  So cute.  He had a Growth and Development clinic appointment on Thursday.  He has definitely progressed since they tested him 6 months ago.  He's in the 50th percentile for weight and the 10-15th for height.  So he's a short, fat baby.  I could've told you that by the way his clothes fit.  At the clinic, they gave him a giraffe stuffed animal (completely randomly) and he LOVES it.  Of course.  So much so that he at first wouldn't participate in any of the testing.  He was too busy with his new friend.  We had to take the giraffe away and hide it before he would do anything for the therapist and psychologist.  Also, they let him play on an iPad and he loved it.  So if anyone wants to get Cooper a Christmas present, that would be a great gift (hint, hint).

1 comment:

Katie said...

You look great Crady!