Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Tag, You're it!

My cousin, Lauren, tagged me in a "Getting to Know Me" post.  And since Cooper is at school and laundry is done, I thought I'd participate.


First Things First, The Rules:
  • You must post the rules.
  • Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  • Tag eleven people and link them on your post
  • Let them know you've tagged them!


Here are my 11 fun facts:

1. I want to go on my honeymoon again.  Right now.  It was an amazing month, and Brad and I could really use a vacation right now.
2.  I'm not excited about entering the last year of my 20's.  
3. I love Cooper, but I really want to have a "normal" child too.  BUT, I'm worried that I won't be good at being a mom to a normal child.
4. I love the slightly sore feeling you get after a good workout.  Crazy, I know.
5. I would love to do a year of culinary school- just to get all the basics.
6. I miss teaching, and having a regular schedule.
7. I love my pets.  They're both awesome (Sicily is currently VERY interested in what I am typing).  We got lucky.
8. I've been getting crafty lately, and I kinda like it.
9. Watching Cooper bounce and laugh is my new favorite thing.  Putting him in one of his bouncers can completely turn his mood around.
10. Brad has vacation next week and I really want to go see a movie.
11. I can't wait to go to New York next month!!! 


My Questions from Lauren
  1. Who or what influences you most in your life? My parents: they are my model for marriage.  
  2. What is your favorite vacation spot? What fond memory do you have of the place? My favorite vacation is still camping in North Carolina, which my family did for many years.  I remember playing cards with my siblings and cousins.  Ad swimming and tubing in the cold, cold creek.
  3. If you could go back in time and meet anyone, who would it be and why? Shakespeare.  I bet he had a great sense of humor.
  4. If you could take a class to learn something new, what would it be? What would you do with your new skill? I would love to take a photography class.  Then I could take "professional" pictures of Cooper.
  5. What is your best childhood memory?  Going swimming every day during the summer.  I looked forward to the start of the swimming season all year.
  6. What is your favorite sweet treat to bake? I love making cupcakes.
  7. What recent movie made you laugh outloud? Which made you cry? "Date Night" made me laugh out loud.  "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" was just so sad.  Poor Caesar.
  8. What is a book you could read over and over and over again?  To Kill a Mockingbird.
  9. What is something on your bucket list that you want to do? What is something you already have done? I want to go to Egypt so badly.  I have been to Pompeii and Rome!!
  10. What is something you would NOT do for $1 million? Streak in a public place.
  11. What is something you hope to pass on to your children? I hope to get to travel with them and pass on a love and respect for other cultures and people.

    My Questions:
    1. If you could live in any era, what would it be and why?
    2. What is your dream vacation?
    3. If money was no issue, what would you do with your life?  Why?
    4. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
    5. What is your favorite season?  Why?
    6. What was the last book you read that you just couldn't put down?
    7. If you could move anywhere in the world (and have all your family and friends come with you) where would you want to live?
    8. What is your favorite thing to cook?
    9. What is the best restaurant you've eaten in ?
    10. What do you most admire about your spouse/significant other?
    11. What 3 people would you most want to have dinner with?

    My Tags:



No comments: